COVID – 19
In this COVID-19 pandemic, protecting our workers is our #1 priority. Our transportation system plays a vital role in relations to the the COVID-19 pandemic. All of our workers who are on the job during this pandemic, from office staff to drivers must be protected from this disease. In making sure that they are protected, this will in turn help those that we serve. Ensuring that passengers who rely on our services get to and from their medically necessary appointments, we are putting in place every precaution possible to ensure the safety of our drivers and staff.
Safety Measures that have been put in place:
– Temperatures of ALL staff and drivers are taken daily
– Limited staff within the office
– Drivers must wear masks and gloves at all times when in contact with passengers
– Wash hands for 20 seconds when possible. If unable to use soap and water the drivers will use the provide hand
– Flyers are placed within the vans to remind passengers of Social Distancing
– Drivers are supplied cleaning supplies to disinfect their vans throughout the day and at the end of their shift
– Driver shields have been placed in our vehicles
– Effective May 1, 2020, any passenger riding KARTS transportation must have a mask. If the passenger does not have a mask
our driver will provide one for them.